Popular Posts

Rheumatoid and US!!

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Friday, July 15, 2011

The joys of Methotrexate

How many of you are on Methotrexate??? Don't you just love it??(side effects). I mean how can you beat losing your hair, nauseated, etc. All in the name of Rheumatoid Arthritis.Of course, you are taking it with you handful of other meds. I told my husband recently that it was to enhance the experience. LOL. How many of you are on the shots and how many take it by mouth? I didn't even realize that you could take it by shot until recently. I thought that everyone took it by mouth.I am on 2 a week myself, the most I have ever been on is 6 a week. I can't tell that has ever helped me, what about you? How long have you been on it? Has anyone discussed if there is a certain length of time that we can be on it? Does anyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment